Thursday 13 May 2021

Wisdom from the Wise Dragon

 I haven't felt motivated to do much this week other than finish off a few cards that I had already started.  Last night I wasn't feeling quite as exhausted and was the only one who had logged in to our chat group so started this one using items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes. 


I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2021/05/400-anything-goes-fabrika-fantasy.html

The Crafters Cafe - Anything Goes
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/265-ist-may.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some small pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze, what a great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, paired with a wonderful sentiment to make a fabulous card Suze!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a fun one Suze! Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts for our 400th challenge! I hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete