Sunday 16 May 2021

Friends Forever

 May 15th - Scribbles DT

We are at the start of a new challenge at Scribbles Designs.  This month, our theme is Add It Up.   I have listed what I have used on my card so you can get an idea of how it works (make sure that you include a list of your additions on your post too).

and the inside of the card:


I have used the following items:

Fancy Fold            25 pts

Cardstock                5 pts

Patterned Paper     30 pts (3 @ 10 pts)

Digi Image            10 pts 

Copic Markers        5 pts

Sentiment                 5 pts

Gemstones             3 pts (3 @ 1pt)

Ephemera               3 pts (3 @ 1 pt)

Watercolours           10 pts

Half pearls                4 pts (4 @ 1pt)

Total                      100  pts

I followed a tutorial for a Joy Fold 2 card here.

I used three different digital papers from Scribble Doodle Designs.  I watercoloured the fish ephemera using watercolour paints.   The image and inner sentiment are from Scribbles Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on making the 100% - that's quite a list. You have made a lovely card using the elements
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete