Thursday 27 May 2021

Very Merry Christmas

 I usually like to try and complete cards due at the end of the month at least a week before the end of the month even if I don't get them blogged until a few days before.  This month it is going to be a rush as I still have some to create.  


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Christmas Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

Holly & Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-95-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is the May Christmas image from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from Samantha.  I semi fussy-cut the image and added some glitter pen to give the colours a bit more depth.  I also added some sparkle stars.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Suze, and a gorgeous image.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Suze, the Retro elf is adorable! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete