Tuesday 4 May 2021

Happy Birthday

 I have been pottering around with this card for a couple of days and finally managed to complete it today.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Birthday Card
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-467-birthday-card.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment has been typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some flower embellishments and some gemstones.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is totally cute, I love it! Hugs Heidi TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!
    Thank you for participating in the "the paper Shelter" challenge, hope to see you again soon, good luck!
    IZA DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! Such a great feminine birthday. Nice design too.

    ReplyDelete