Wednesday 5 May 2021

August

 I had an over-sized image printed out in my Awaiting Crafting box and I also had some almost A3 sized paint samples that I picked up very cheaply from a hardware store a couple of years ago.  I figured I would use both to create a large card which can be used by a group - plenty of room for each to add their own message.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/05/may-week-one-anything-goes-challenge.html

Creative Knockouts - Tic Tac Toe (centre row of Pearls, image and dies)
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2021/04/399-tic-tac-toe-bugaboo-stamps.html

I have used the paint sample as the card base.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I added some die cut flowers and some pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun Suze! Love that cute image!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week for our 400th challenge celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and wonderful summer colors! Of course we are in summer in August and you aren't. LOL! But I do love the card! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Great image and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card this is. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete