Friday 28 May 2021

October

 I had some fun with some products I hadn't used in a while:


I would like to enter:

Never More Designs - May Gothic Image Challenge
https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/p/monthly-gothic-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Manu Design Studio (although it is barely visible by the time I finished playing on top of it!).  The image is from Gecko Galz and is available for the May Image Challenge at Never More Designs. I am not certain of the source of the sentiment.

Once I had adhered the paper, image and sentiment, I got out some inky things to have a play.  I used three colours of Nuvo Mousse along with some Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint (Opal Magic Violet-Green).  After applying that I also added the words "Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble" in white gel pen.

1 comment:

  1. A fascinating card Suze -= playing with our 'stuff' can be so rewarding, and this is awesome
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete