Monday 3 May 2021

You Give Me Butterflies

 I thought I had already uploaded this card but just as well I checked as I hadn't!   I had watermarked my photographs and it looks like I must have got distracted at that point.  Anyway, better late than never!  I have three views of the card

With the belly band on



With the belly band removed so the sentiment can be read:
and opened completely:


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - M is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/156-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-m-for.html

I have used all the elements on the prompt wheel.  The metal is the brads on the belly band.

I followed a tutorial for a Mini Miura Fold

These are the prompts that I followed:


I used digital papers from Lozzy.  The sentiment is from Shelly's Images.  The butterflies are all embellishments or stickers from my Butterfly box.  I added a plain white piece edged with Distress Ink (Forest Moss) for a message to be added.

1 comment:

  1. Just as well you checked on your entry as I would hate to have missed this card from you. I like your thinking of using the brads as your metaal element. Thankyou for coming and playing in the garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete