Saturday 29 May 2021

Next to Excellence is the Appreciation of It

 I will have a number of posts today including a Design Team one this evening.  


I would like to enter:

Fripperies and Butterflies - Steampunk Image for May
http://fripperiesandbutterflies.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-steampunk-monthly-challenge.html

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I printed out the image from Gecko Galz twice.  The first one I made to fit across the entire width and the second to fit nicely underneath the piece I cut from the first printing.  I used a black pigment liner to outline the image pieces.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and is one that I had in my Awaiting Crafting box.  I also die-cut some gears using dies from Memory Box.  

1 comment:

  1. Great work with the paper and gears on this striking card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete