Wednesday 26 May 2021

Hot Holiday Wishes

 A monochromatic pink Christmas card - I even gave her hair a pink tinge!


I would like to enter:

Star Stampz - Monochrome
http://starstampz.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-22-monochromepink.html

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-598-christmas.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Star Stampz and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry (I thought it was a good combo with the hot cocoa).  I also added some glitter white foam snowflakes.

3 comments:

  1. What a vision in pink Suze - well done an a great monochrome cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet design, awesome colouring! So glad you're playing along with us on Star Stampz Challenge Blog. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang---
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty monochrome card. Thank you for joining us for the CRAFT challenge.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    My blog: decraftsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete