Monday 3 May 2021

Just A Note

I was inspired to use the colours at The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge for the monthly image at Beccy's Place.  This is what I came up with:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - May Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/05/may-challenge.html


I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I used cardstock for the strips under the sentiment and then die-cut some stars using dies from Memory Box.

I followed the sketch from Beccy's Place:



3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colours! And the cow, of course!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful patchwork cow and really great colours. Was looking for your CCC card but found this little beauty instead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme Suze, what a great mix! You did a wonderful job following the sketch too, I really like the different layers you added, and the stars are a nice touch. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete