Saturday 29 May 2021

Chickie

 I found alot of images from the same set in my Awaiting Crafting box that worked really well with a sketch.  The main digital paper is the only one that I printed out for this card.


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-mei.html

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

I have used a digital paper from Fred She Said for the background.  The smaller pieces are from my Awaiting Crafting box and I'm not certain of the sources.  The image is also from Fred She Said.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a piece of wide ribbon.

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:



2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Suze - a great sketch, and you have used it so well
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with that cute digi.
    Thanks for joining us again at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete