Tuesday 18 May 2021

My favourite colours

 Anyone who has followed my blog for a while will know that my favourite colours are yellow and orange.  I am not one of those people who changes their favourite colours - I like the sunny summery feeling of these two colours.


I would like to enter:

Passion for Markers - Favourite colours
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/week-591use-your-favourite-colours.html

I used an offcut piece of cardstock that folded was only a little larger than the image (from my Awaiting Crafting box) so decided to double mat the image and then add a border.  The image is from Create with TLC and has been coloured with copic markers Y02, Y31, YR04, YR07 plus I used a couple of E markers for the hair and skin.  I also used YR18 and Y13 for the border.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card design, beautiful papers, and great colours. Bella is keeping me busy, good exercise. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your certainly made the most of your favourite colours on this Suze - a wonderful, cheerful card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete