Thursday 20 May 2021

Thank You

We are at the midway point of the May Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Challenge Blog.  I have made two cards for the midway.

The first card uses an image and sentiment from Flower Cart


I have used a digital paper from Lozzy for the background.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Lever Fold Card.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-140.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - May Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/05/abmttc-extra-may-challenge-anything-goes.html

The second card uses an image and three of the sentiments from Disco Friends


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC as well as a striped one that I haven't been able to find the source.  I added a bit of bling with some glittery tape on the edges of the card as well as across the card between the papers.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I stacked the three sentiments above each other to create one big sentiment.

I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/pennys-challenge-496.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Suze - the floral one is so very pretty, and the other one gave me a smile :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Very cute disco girls!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally groovy! Thank you for playing along with us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Tania DT member

    ReplyDelete