Tuesday 25 May 2021

Thinking of You

 I managed to finish the card that I was working on earlier today


I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Spots and/or Stripes (Stripes)
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/week-592special-anniversary-challenge.html

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/pennys-challenge-496.html

I have used a digital paper from Kitten Scraps (now called NS Designs).   The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some satin ribbon and some glitter domes.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet image! And I find it good that you use those colours, Suze!
    Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Suze - I initially thought the background was corrugated card :) Love that you made it monochrome
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely monochromatic design and perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Markers, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and I love the spots and stripes. Arrived back home today from vacation in Boston. Didn't do any crafting while I was gone so I am behind again. Glad I did my progressives before I left. Hope all is well with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete