Sunday 23 May 2021

Hearts and Flowers

I am struggling quite a bit at the moment and card-making is really hit and miss.  I managed to finish this one off today and found some challenges to enter


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - May Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/05/may-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Hearts and Flowers
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-34-mei.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-606.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place.  I added some grosgrain ribbon and some heart stickers.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:


I changed the sketch from portrait to landscape but otherwise followed the sketch.

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Suze. Love your coloring of the flowers.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Suze.
    A great Beccy's Place digital stamp and lovely colors.
    thank you for joining our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze. Great the flowers in purple with the same colour and blue on the background.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling Suze, I really hope it doesn't last too long. The colder weather and shorter days doesn't help much, but I find sitting in the sun for a few minutes gives me a little boost.
    You've done a lovely job with the card. I love the colour scheme and your interpretation of the sketch. Great idea to change the size.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colours on this beautiful card Suze - hope your struggles end soon.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete