Tuesday 25 May 2021

For The Birthday Boy

 I don't if it is just a kiwi thing or not, but here we refer to the person having a birthday as the "Birthday Boy" or "Birthday Girl" regardless of their age.  


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Man/Boy
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/

I have used offcuts of digital paper - not sure of the sources.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some bakers' twine and an enamel dot.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Are you in the U.S.? Because I am and we definitely do use the same words. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in New Zealand. That is at least countries that use that expression even for older people. I find it interesting that expressions can be quite universal or particular to a country.

      Delete
  2. A great card Suze... love that image!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for sharing at The Paper Shelter challenge and hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete