Thursday 11 April 2013

Be Inspired 25

I was inspired by the spots in the inspiration photo at The Alley Way Stamps:



The card is for the following challenges:
The Alley Way Stamps - Be Inspired 25
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/BE%20inspired%20Challenge

I have used a background paper from a paper pad called Sweet Wishes.  The image is one from The Alley Way Stamps which I have printed three times in various sizes.  I had this concept of the little one dreaming he was bigger - hence the use of the Desert Diva sentiment that I have chosen!  The die that I have used for the sentiment is a Spellbinders one.  After all the spots, I decided for a bit of a contrast with the ribbon so I chose a striped satiny ribbon from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Love the background paper Suze and you know I love bugs!!! You are a busy bee today!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete