Tuesday 23 April 2013

Coffee Break

A card without an image this time:

This card is for the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/pinspirational-challenge-53.html
Delightful Inspration - From The Heart - Sketch 15
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/04/i-heart-card-sketches-no-15/


As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew what I wanted to create with it.   I have kept this fairly CAS.  I have used cardstock to create the border strips.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs.  I'm not sure where I got the main image/sentiment from and I'm away from home without my files so can't check either!  I printed and die-cut a few things before I left home but didn't think to record whose they were so if anyone recognises it please leave me a comment and I'll update the post.  The flower I have made from some metallic paper and a Marianne's Designs die..


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely card.
    Your hand made flower is so beautiful!
    Thanks for your participation at {PIN}spirational Challenges.
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    Lisa Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card! great script on the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Delightfully Inspired {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete