Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter Bunny is running late (or early!)

Easter has passed so I think that this Easter card will be for 2014!


The card is for the following challenges:
My PaperCrafting World - Digi Desserts Fridaze
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze
Peppercus Designs - Easter
http://peppercus-design-challengeblog.blogspot.de/2013/03/challenge-16-bis-14042013.html
Brown Sugar - Flowers
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-35-flowers_29.html

The paper I have used comes from my stash - it was a scrapbook paper that I was going to make a scrapbook page with and never got around to so I've used it on a card instead!

The image is from My PaperCrafting World and can be found by following the link above.  I have coloured the image with my copic markers.  I have made three flowers using my Mariannes Die and some metallic paper.  I have surrounded these with some rhinestones to give the card a bit of bling.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet card! Very nice touches with the gems, and those pretty flowers! Thanks for linking up with us this week at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine süße Karte, vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, Suze, love the flowers and your image is just adorable. Good for you, a head start on next year!!! Thanks for being a regular participant on DDF at My Paper Crafting and for sharing your fabulous design using our images.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card! I love your sweet bunny colored up and waiting for the arrival of Easter 2014!! I thought Easter was to early this year, but it does come in March every once in a while. I'm glad that you colored Melin's free digi, I think it is so cute! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting DDF;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wie niedlich.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus-Challenge.

    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering your lovely Easter Card in the Brown Sugar challenge - Flowers this week! Please return next Friday too! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete