Monday 29 April 2013

Bunny has a carrot

A card with a bunny image:


The card is for the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge - Bunnies
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-39-bunnies.html
The Outlawz Challenges - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-24-april-13

I coloured some strips of paper with copic markers to create some ribbons.  As I didn't bring my ribbon supplies with me on holiday I have had to be a bit more creative!  I am not sure as to the source of this image - my files are at home so I can't check.  I have also added some silver glitter domes.

7 comments:

  1. Fun bunny image for the challenge, cute card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, lovely image, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar challenge, karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card with a cute bunny image. Great to have you joining us at Brown Sugar.Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunny is so cute! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar "bunny" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, love the hungry bunny. Thanks for playing with us at Brwon Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete