Sunday 21 April 2013

Pastel Hummingbird

I am going to add this one to my card stash as a possible Sympathy card.  I recently needed one unexpectedly and had a bit of a struggle for inspiration.  So, this one will be in reserve if I need it (hopefully not!!)

The card is for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - April BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/its-time-for-our-april-bingo-challenge.html
Incy Wincy - Fur or Feathers
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/fur-or-feathers.html

My line for the BINGO is - Pastel Colours, Bugaboo Image, Embossing

The embossing folder that I have used for this card comes from Couture Creations and is called Adagio.  I used some cream cardstock for the embossing.  The image comes from Bugaboo and is called Humming Bird Block.  My daughter picked this one out for me when I was trying to decide between about three images.   I used my pastel coloured copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to the centres of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I too am in need of a sympathy card and this image would work so well. Just gorgeous. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with all the light colors!
    We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for a new Bugaboo challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is just stunning. I didn't know that Bugaboo had such realistic images. Love that you made it the star of the card. Perfect idea for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete