Sunday 21 April 2013

Guess whoo's wishing you a Happy Birthday

This sentiment was perfect for this image:

The card is for the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - Garden Gold
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/04/challenge-54-garden-gold.html
Incy Wincy - Fur or Feathers
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/fur-or-feathers.html

The background for this card is some gold cardstock.  The image that I have used comes from LEJ Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and has a border of dots added to it.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Just stopped by to thanks you for stopping at my blog and leaving me a comment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Just stopped by to thanks you for stopping at my blog and leaving me a comment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is great! My daughter adores owls and collects them in every from. She would love this card.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete