Saturday 6 April 2013

Red + Black + White

This is such a striking colour combination!


The card is for the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Bling
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/bling-challenge.html
Penny's Paper - Red, White and Black
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/pennys-challenge-121-red-white-and-black.html


I have used a background paper from a paper pad that I got recently.  The black lace is from my stash and I have blinged it up with some red rhinestones and added a red satin bow.  The image that I have used is from Whoopsi Daisy which I coloured using copic markers E18, E15, R29, R27 and E000.  The image and matting has been die-cut using Spellbinders oval dies.  The matting is black cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suze. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy and fro using a WD image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "red, white & black" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking card, love the blingy lace you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, love this color combo! Thanks so much for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny. When I saw the card sitting in my inbox the first thing that came to my mind was, 'wow, what a striking colour combination' only to come over and see that is exactly how you started your post. Great minds and all that, eh?

    Oh and it seems I am finally caught up to the first week of April. Only two more months to go!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete