Saturday 20 April 2013

It's a Bug's Life

A card with a red and black colour scheme again - I seem to keep coming back to this combination!

This card is for the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - It's a Bug's Life
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/theme-challenge-at-bugaboo.html
Love to Create - For the Guys
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-61-for-guys.html

The background papers for the card come from a matstack by DCWV called Immortal Love.  The image is from Bugaboo.  I have matted using black cardstock.  I also die-cut the butterfly from the same black cardstock but then added crystallina Kindy Glitz all over before embellishing with some small red pearls.  The effect is quite stunning and much better than I expected.

The image that I have used is from Bugaboo and has been coloured with copic markers.  Usual trick of not writing down which ones I used but I think they might be Y06, Y17, G17, G14, R29, R27, C7, C5?, C1.  Not sure if I combined C7 and C5 on the hat and shoes. 



3 comments:

  1. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awee so sweet! Thank you for sharing your card with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete