Thursday 11 April 2013

Music Card

In between all the coughing, I am managing to create a few cards.  Inspiration deserts a bit when I'm sick!


This card is for the challenges at:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Twist of music and/or singing
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-april-4th-singing-and-or-music
Nutcrafters - Shaped Cards
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-40shaped-cards.html

My inspiration for this card came from my daughters love of music.  She plays flute in a symphonic band but one of her friends in the band plays harp.

I have used a background paper from MME.  The image is from Nutcrafters.  The embellishments are some pearls to match her wings and a Memory Box die-cut of a treble clef.  I was immediately drawn to both this one and another musical Memory Box die-cut as soon as I saw them.  Just perfect for cards for my daughter and her friends.  The shape has been cut using a Spellbinders Label Die.


3 comments:

  1. This is great - love the music background and the colours you've used.

    Hope you're starting to feel better now.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suze and thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape and I always love when people use music paper in their creations. Cool treble clef too.

    ReplyDelete