Saturday 27 April 2013

Happy Mother's Day

A relaxing image for this Mother's Day card:




The card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Mothers Day
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-174.html
Incy Wincy - Sketch
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/lots-of-lavish-layers-with-sketch.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/pennys-challenge-124-anything-goes.html
Cupcake Craft - Monochromatic
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/cupcake-239-monochromatic.html

My Mum bought me a 12x12 paper pad that has gorgeous papers in a lemon and grey/black coloru scheme.  Some of them are glittery.  I used a number of those papers for the various layers in the sketch.  I have matted each layer with black cardstock.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs.  I sponged the mage with Distress Ink and then add a little colour with copic markers.  I then added some Glossy Accents to all the water to get the water a wet look.

8 comments:

  1. Looks delightful! I'm totally jealous right now. Instead I'm sitting here listening to my teenage daughter sing while her mouth is completely full of her sandwich!! LOL Wonderful job using all those layers!! So glad you shared your card with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the layers!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us on DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    Mary
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining in with our Monotone Challenge at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Suze! The layers are great! You really out did yourself on this card. Your Mom (or whomever)will love it! Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your image and all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card!!!! Thanks for participating in our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm loving all those layers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete