Sunday 21 April 2013

Licorice Lollipop

I haven't had licorice for a while - must be having withdrawal symptoms!  As soon as I saw this lollipop image I wanted to colour it in licorice!


This card is for the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles - Black and White
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-167-black-white.html
CRAFT Challenge - Saskia's Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-203-18th-of-april-sketch.html
My PaperCrafting World - Anything Goes
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze

I have used a background paper from a matstack by DCWV called Immortal Love.  The lace is some I found in the bottom of a box - not staying there though!!  The image is from My PaperCrafting World and can be found by following the link above.  The bow is crafted from some grosgrain ribbon by American Crafts using my Bow Maker.  I have also added a couple of small strips of Glitter Tape, also from American Crafts.  I only had that small piece of white left on the roll and didn't want to waste it so cut a matching piece of black!  The colouring of the image is with copic markers 100, C7, C3 and C1.  The die-cut is a Spellbinders Oval die.

8 comments:

  1. Love your black and white card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great black and white card. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet lollipop card! Very nice black and white card! Thanks for sharing it with us at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks brill in this colour choice, lovely card, thanks for using our sketch this week at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lollipop card! The color combo is very nice!! Not sure I'd like a licorice flavored lollipop or not, I'd have to try one! lol Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafty DDF;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great monochrome card, and great take on Saskia's sketch.
    Good to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your monochrome card using this weeks free digi over at my papercrafting.com. Thanks for linking up.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever way to use the digi - love the black and white idea. So glad you came back to share your creation with us at Digi Desserts Fridaze.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete