Thursday 25 April 2013

Christmas Stocking

I let the image dominate this card!

The card is for the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Stockings
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/christmas-stockings.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

The card uses background papers from a christmas paper pad by MME.  I think the image is from May Brit but can't be 100 per cent sure.  I am currently away from home without my computer files.  I printed out and die-cut a few images that I thought I might want to work with while I was away.  The sensible thing would have been to write the sources on the back - however, I didn't think of that then!!!

The image is coloured with copic markers BV02, BV000, R27, G17, G14 and has been die-cut using a Spellbinders die-cut.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.


2 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute, sweet imag - love it - and love the edging too - thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for April, Suze - hope to see more of your Christmas crafting soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete