Thursday 11 April 2013

Miss Fancy Cat

Another pink card.... this image was screaming pink at me!

The card is for the following challenges:
Meljens Designs - Happy Birthday
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-154-happy-birthday.html
Totally Papercrafts - Birthday Girl in Pink
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-161-birthday-girl-in-pink.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Use any shade of pink
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-166-use-any-shade-of-pink.html
Cupcake Craft - Raining Cats and Dogs
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/cupcake-237-raining-cats-and-dogs.html

The image that I have used for this card is Miss Fancy Cat by Meljens Designs Studio.  For some reason, when I looked at this image I thought pink feathers and went from there.  I had some white feathers which I have inked using Distress Inks - Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.  The background paper is from a paper pad by Freebird called Blush and Delight.  I just thought the paper had the right elegance for this lady!  Speaking of elegance, I felt she deserved some pearls too!  The die I have used is a Spellbinders Labels die - after cutting I also embossed to give it that bit more elegance.

8 comments:

  1. Super CUTE card! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs Team Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable card Suze! Love the image and the feather caps it off just right.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, Very cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very fancy feline, love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I love your image and all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete