Saturday 6 April 2013

Easter Egg Ants

Another Easter card that is too late for this year.... but means I'm ahead of the game for 2014!


The card is for the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-33.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Cute
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-26.html

I have used background paper, image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry.    The sentiment is on the inside of the card.  I have matted with some orange metallic paper which gives the card a bit of shimmer.  The colouring is done with copic markers - didn't make a note of the colours though.  I know I used B000 on the ladder but I'd be guessing with the rest.  The button I've used is another from my Mum's button box that I raided last year - with her permission!  I found some pearls that matched the button so have added those too.

Here is the inside sentiment which decided to rotate itself!



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card , great image , thanksfor sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun Easter card and one less to make next spring, love it! That is one big lovely button! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#33!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, how cute! Lovin' those fire ants! Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #33. Your complimentary product will be in your email shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and colorful card! I love those cute little ants---always getting in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this a fun image - and you are already 1 up for next spring. Great job and thanks for joining us at DPDC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pesky little ants. Great coloring!! Thank you for joining us at DPDC33!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, what a super sweet creation!! I love these darling ants. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete