Thursday 25 April 2013

Glittery Tree

A card without an image but striking nonetheless:


This card is for the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - No Stamps Allowed
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-50-no-stamps-allowed.html
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Red and Green
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/chnc-challenge-121-red-and-green-must.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/chnc-challenge-extra-for-april.html
 This card uses some JAC paper and a christmas tree die-cut from Memory Box.  THe backing papers are from a paper pad and a bit of bling for sparkle

5 comments:

  1. Well you are certainly getting to grips with building up a stash of Christmas cards. I looked at all your entries for CHNCC and I like the girl with a lantern best, but they are all great. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that die cut tree (I have that die - very useful) - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with another lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze I have this die too and I love it! It's a bit hard to not tear it but it makes for a beautiful element.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Christmas card Suze. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That die cut is stunning! That is the one thing I don't have but really, really, want. Diecuts. I have a cricut but it isn't the same. I'd love to be able to create interesting shapes AFTER I've printed something. Maybe Santa will find me some cheap ones, then of course I'd need another machine to use them bec. I don't think you can use dies without some sort of machine. Oh well. I'm thankful for the things I do have, I'll just have to settle for now. Can you tell it is way past my bedtime? I am rambling even more than usual.

    ReplyDelete