Monday 22 April 2013

Christmas Bells

Another christmas card created:


This card is for the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 202
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/
Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge - #4
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/6/post/2013/04/christmas-progressive-challenge-4.html
CHNC - Christmas Red and Green must be seen
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/chnc-challenge-121-red-and-green-must.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/chnc-challenge-extra-for-april.html


The sketch that I have followed is this one:

I have used three papers from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft and some green cardstock for matting.  The green trees and green diagonal stripe papers I die-cut with a Spellbinders square die.  The image has been die-cut using a Spellbinders Oval scallop die.  The ribbon is from a christmas themed pack of ribbons by American Crafts.  The tree is an embellishment I've had for some time in a container.  I added some red pearls to the tree as baubles. 

The image that I have used for this card comes from Priscilla Sparks.  It is the image supplied to Lady Anne for her Progressive Christmas Challenge #4.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the image that I wanted to use with this sketch, so for this challenge I'm really organised!  The copic colours I have used for colouring are R29, R02, G17 and G14.

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love how you have coloured the image. It is good to have you in our Christmas Progressive Challenge. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the image and cute embellishment.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to see Christmas cards!! Love your tree embellishment - love your polka dots!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the cute little tree at the top. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely holiday creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colors. great sketch. Thanks you for joining us for Lady Anne's Christmas Progressive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!! I'm working on some Christmas cards too!! Love that tree embellie too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suze your going to so organised for Christmas with all your wonderful Christmas cards. Love this image of the Christmas Bells and Holly. Lovely traditional colours and that Christmas tree embellishment is the perfect finishing to your card. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a freak about dots (LOVE them!!!) This card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So organised for Christmas! I've not even thought about it yet. Love your papers and the little Christmas tree. Thank you for playing along at ssw this week. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Christmas card Suze! The polka dots are so festive here and I love that tree embellishment. So glad you joined us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can't beat the traditional red and green for Christmas - yours is a beautiful card - thanks for another entry for both of my CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I'd left a comment earlier, but not sure whether it 'took'. Anyway, just wanted to say what a lovely card - you can't beat red and green for Christmas, so traditional - thanks for entering it into both of my CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the traditional colours for Christmas and really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Suze!

    Boy talk about being on the ball getting your LAPCC card in. I wish I could be that fast but it needs to go in line behind every other card I need to get done before it. Love that bold polka dot paper and the tree embellie looks great too!

    ReplyDelete