Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pink and Girly

When I first saw this image a few months back, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go with the girly tea party or the RIP angle!  This challenge decided it for me:


The card is for the challenges at:
Pikes Playground - Pink and Girly
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/girly-card-challenge.html
Penny's Paper - Anything But Square
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-120.html

I have used some metallic paper corner punched with a Marianne's Die.  I added some Crystallina Kindy Glitz through some of the cut out holes to give it a bit more of a glittery look.  The image that I have used comes from Doodle Dragon Studios.  I have added some pink Glitter Tape from American Crafts, some pink rhinestones and some pink organza ribbon tied into a bow.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card.I think it's girly. It's pink and glitzy. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has a sense of humor. I colored the vulture at the cemetery and wondered if anyone would think it was girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is cute, great design!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interpretation.... this little doll is "deadly cute" eh? Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gramma is right she is deadly cute. Love your punch and die cuts. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us in "The Playground" :)

    ReplyDelete