Monday 1 February 2021

Couldn't ask for a better friend

Here is another card with a collection of items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I also found an embellishment that I had prepared for a card and had decided against using.


I would like to enter:

Ike's Art - Friend/Friendship
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/ikesworld-challenges-140-friends-or.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/01/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-62.html

I have used a digital paper from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I found a matting cardstock thatwas a really good match for the red stripes in the background paper.  I alo added a flower that I had coloured some time ago but not used and a matching pearl.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you've been busy this weekend. What a great collection of cards and how satisfying that you are using up previously made bits and pieces, even if you do keep finding more things to add xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is super cute. Great coloring and everything matches perfectly. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! This image is so sweet and I love the embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Ike’s World Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete