Monday 15 March 2021

For A Friend

I have been aiming to upload my progressive freebie cards by mid-month.  This one is cutting it a bit fine but made it.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - Lulu Bee
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-challenge-march-2021

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-maart.html

I have used some offcut pieces of digital papers - the two smaller pieces are from Computer Scrapbook. The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:



3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I've yet to do this one. Had the twins 3 times this week. Not a great week for crafting and this week may not be much better. But thanks for the inspiration and the reminder that I need to get that one done! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für eine bezaubernde Karte und eine tolle Umsetzung von dem Sketch.

    Liebe grüße
    Christina GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with lovely papers and a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete