Tuesday 16 March 2021

In The Middle of Every Difficulty Lies Opportunity

I thought I had heaps of time to get this card finished and then all of a sudden I realised that I don't.  Time seems to be rushing by at the moment - blink and a week has disappeared!



I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - J is for .....
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/153-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-j-for-joy.html

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-136.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - March Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/03/abmttc-extra-challenge-march-anything.html

I have followed a tutorial for a Joy Fold 2 card.

I used two papers from Lozzy for the card (one jade one Japanese Carmine) in the same pattern.  I added three butterflies in jasmine (colour may be a hint lighter than these butterflies and more like the butterfly on the jade paper but either way the colour is there)   I added some jade jewels underneath each butterfly and also on the bottom right of the card.  I added a sentiment from my Awaiting Crafting box (which I'm fairly certain is one that I typed on the computer and then didn't end up using).  I also added some little flower stickers which are sort of in two of the colours.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the papers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used those papers to such good advantage. Also like the wording. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete