Tuesday 2 March 2021

Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom

I created this card concentrating on the card fold and the colours and completely forgot that there were 6 elements.  I went back to check what the final element was - and found that I had already done it without thinking!

Here is the view of the outside of the card:


and the inside (which is the view that the recipient puts on display!)


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - I is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/152-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-i-for.html

I have used two digital papers from Lozzy.  For some reason, my printer is printing them more yellow than they looked on the screen.  The front paper looked cream on my computer and the green one looked pale blue.  I suspect some of my inks in my printer are lower than they are showing to be.

The instructions on the outside have been printed on my computer, die-cut and then inked with Distress Ink while still in the die.

I added a sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also added some butterfly themed stickers from two different sheets.  The centre stand up piece has been cut using a Memory Box die and even has a little butterfly on it!  I had to cut the card wider than the measurements in the tutorial to fit the die-cut piece in.

Unfortunately the background I use behind my cards when I photograph my cards is the same colour as the Memory Box piece that stands up above the inside of the card.  It does make it a little hard to see in the photograph.


2 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely sentiment. So glad you made the Inside out Card.
    Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your inside out card is so clever SUze. CarolG

    ReplyDelete