Sunday 7 March 2021

Merry Christmas

My inspiration card for this week's challenge at CHNC is a bit late being posted for the simple reason that I lost track of the days!

Anyway, the challenge for this week at CHNC is Santa Claus/Father Christmas.


I created a background using Brusho Powders.  I added an offcut piece of patterned paper from DIY and Digital Designs.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the (rotated) sketch at Stella Says Sketch:



I would like to enter:

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-905.html


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the little santa so much. :)
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful and fun, a fantastic background for summer Santa. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete