Tuesday 2 March 2021

Let It Snow

Although this isn't a Christmas image per se, I like seeing how I can use images for something other than what they were intended.  This was an easier one as she looks like she is looking down at the ground where the snow has fallen.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Clean and Simple
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-458-clean-and-simple.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Tickell Expressions.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed project & love the colours used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I agree! She looks perfect in a Christmas setting. Super background paper too. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to use an image that it's not designated as one thing and turn it into something different. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love stretching my supplies and using them in different ways. Marvelous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the image Suze, and a lovely card - so glad we have warm Christmas's though :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete