Wednesday 24 March 2021

Happy Easter!

We have another sunny autumn day today.  I like sunny days at this time of the year as they aren't as hot as they during summer.   I made this card a couple of days ago but hadn't got around to writing this post and uploading.  I'm waiting for someone to phone me so I took the chance to work on it.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - March Challenge 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-challenge.html

The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Something Gold
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-march-11-24-optional-twist-is

I have used two digital papers from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I had some gold glitter domes that I thought I had run out but found them when I was tidying (put away in the wrong place).  

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love that paper. It's so pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, loving this card and all the cute image and papers. Sorry if I haven't been around, had family fly in for a visit and cherished the moments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Suze! Just the right bling for the Easter Bunny. The twins are already saying Happy Easter because they know it's coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Suze, great colour combination! I love the sparkly gold domes you added, they add just the right amount of glitter. The Easter sentiment is awesome too, love the little eggs!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete