Sunday 7 March 2021

Happy Bee Day

For the third month in a row, I am looking to have the Progressive Challenge cards uploaded by the middle of the month.  This is the first of them:


I would like to enter:

Imagine That! - Progressive Freebie Challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-digi-of-month-challenge.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/03/tuesday-morning-sketches-595.html

I have used three digital papers from the March set for Imagine That! Digis.  The image and sentiment are from the same set by Imagine That! Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  

I followed this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:



6 comments:

  1. Great coloring of that adorable bear and a lovely take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Suze! Wasn't this digi fun to color? Do you print a whole sheet of digital paper or just what you need for the card you are making? Just curious. Anyway, your card got really cute and I'm happy you chose to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I size the paper in my Word programme before printing so that it is as near to the right size as I can get. I have a lot in my stash where I either didn't do that or printed out several sheets to see which I preferred to used and only used one of them. They are the ones that I am trying to reduce (I'm also not doing that any more).

      Delete
  3. Awww - this made me smile. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Suze!! I love that sketch and use If the digi papers 🥰 thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I like how you've used the design papers as part of the sketch. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete