Tuesday 16 March 2021

Sweet

We are at the midway point of the Music Challenge at Path of Positivity.  Our March sponsors are Luna Girl and Scribbles Designs.  



I have used items from a set by Luna Girl called Music 3: By The Light Digital Collage Sheet


My base for this is a canvas.  I added some Brusho  powders and then spritzed them with water.  I added some music themed stickers, die-cuts and digi stamps along with a digital sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps.

I would like to enter:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-2021-challenge-85-crafts-galore.html





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Loved it!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafts Galore Encore. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Claudia Martins DT ~ xx

    ReplyDelete