Thursday 25 March 2021

Happy Birthday!

This is the second card following the BINGO board at Catch The Bug.  This time I have moved on to the centre column of Washi Tape + Bugaboo Image + Die/Punch.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - March BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-challenge-sponsored-by-bugaboo.html

I have used offcuts of a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps alternating with some Japanese washi tape (the roll is alongside the card in the photo above).  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and the critter's nose.  I used dies from two different stitched die sets from Memory Box.

I followed the middle column of the BINGO board at Catch The Bug:




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Lovely colouring!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete