Wednesday 31 March 2021

Thank You ....so much!

 I have a few larger dies from Memory Box that seldom (or never) get used.  I decided to join in with the Memory Box Challenge a couple of months ago when I became aware of it.  Since then, some dies are starting to get used or get used more often.  This is one of them:


I would like to enter:

Memory Box - Beautiful Backgrounds
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2021/03/memory-box-challenge-70-beautiful-backgrounds.html

I created the background using Brusho Powders.  I was inspired to buy some and create backgrounds after seeing the lovely backgrounds that my friend Maxine created with them.

The die that I used is called Wildflower Corner (98895).  I added some white gel pen around the die-cut as well as in the open flowers.  The photograph doesn't do the card justice as it is more difficult to pick up the die-cut than it is in real life.

The sentiment is from Desert Diva and is matted with the same cardstock used to die-cut the Wildflower Corner.  I also added some tiny gemstones to some of the flower centres.


1 comment:

  1. Glad i was able to inspire you Suze - this is a fabulous card, and I love how you have used the Brushos
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete