Saturday 27 March 2021

Thank You!

 I have followed a sketch for this card but have deviated a little with the shapes.  Hopefully the sketch can still be recognised.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - March Monthly Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays - Sketch + Lace
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2021/03/Challenge-498.html

I have used a digital paper and image from Gecko Galz.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  I also inked the sentiment with Distress Ink Walnut Stain to remove some of the stark whiteness.  I added some lace and pearl brads.

I rotated the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays.


I also replaced the circle with the fussy cut image and the bow with a sentiment.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Suze, I can totally see the sketch! Love your vintage choices here! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a creative take on the sketch. Very gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at TSOT again Suze! Groetjes Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting take on the sketch. very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, a very Victorian take on our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of turning the sketch! Totally works. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete