Sunday 21 March 2021

Merry Christmas!

This week at CHNC, our optional theme is "Inspired by a Christmas Song/Carol".  I took my inspiration from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.


I have used two digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps and a piece of ribbon to create the background.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.   I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:


I would like to enter;

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-906.html

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love Bugaboo's deer and the paper is great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background paper, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge, Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers used!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with our lovely Rudolph.
    Thanks for playing with Stella Says Sketch.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete