Sunday 21 March 2021

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

 I have a couple of larger sentiments in my Awaiting Crafting box that I wasn't sure what I would ever use them on (not sure why I printed them so large when I did print them but I suspect that is why they didn't get used at the time).  This is one of them:


I would like to enter:

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays - Sketch plus technique (use large sentiment)
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-497.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs (rings) and a red one that I'm not sure of the source of.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also added a heart to one corner of the sentiment panel.

This is the sketch (rotated) that I followed:



4 comments:

  1. Suze, great job using BOTH parts of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! A beautiful sentiment, too! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now this is a love card! Love that "rings" paper, and what a romantic sentiment, lol. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used a digital DP. It is cheaper than buying a sheet of it and more convenient lots of times. That is a great sentiment. Hope to see you again on the CCC.

    ReplyDelete