Saturday 20 March 2021

Thinking Of You

 I'm a bit last minute with this card.  I had to take my Mum for another eye appointment.  After being away from the house for 5 hours last week (including driving time) I was hoping it would be less this week.  Instead it was an extra half hour, so I'm really behind with things.


I would like to enter:

Creative Sketchy Girls - Girls
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-57-girls-only-20-februari.html

Sheepski Designs - Girls Girls Girls
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/sheepski-designs-challenge-48-girls.html

I have used an offcut from a square card to create the base for this card.  The digital paper is from Michele R Designs.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card - I like your colouring.
    Hope your Mum gets her eyes sorted out soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Suze! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete