Monday 29 March 2021

It's Your Day - Make A Splash!

This card is mainly scraps - I printed out the digital paper to go with it.  The cardstock base is the left over piece of an A4 sheet from a square card.  The image and sentiment were coloured some time ago and hadn't go any further than that!  The blue matting paper is also from my offcuts box.


I have used a digital paper from Imagine That!  The image and sentiment are also from Imagine That!  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I would like to enter:
Imagine That! Digistamps - Customer Gallery
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2000/07/linky.html



2 comments:

  1. Way to use up those scraps 😊 will make a nice birthday card for someone! Thanks for sharing in my customer gallery Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! gallery!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete