Sunday 21 March 2021

Merry Christmas

Three more papers taken out of an Awaiting Crafting box.  The sentiment is also from an Awaiting Crafting box.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-591-christmas.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/03/tuesday-morning-sketches-597.html

Ike's Art - Monochrome
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/ikesworld-challenges-142-anything.html

I have used digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.

I followed the (rotated) sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:



7 comments:

  1. This is excellent. Thank you for using one of my images.
    Perhaps you would like to enter our Monochrome Challenge over at IKEsART Challenges ? :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've entered it now. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I love all the papers you used. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your snowman!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Suze, Thank you so much for joining us the month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love your mix of papers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete